Steel and stainless steel smoker and charcoal pit with an oversized grilling area of 24″ x 48″.
• Barbecue pit/smoker with firebox with a cooking surface of 1900 sq. in.
• Constructed of high quality 304 stainless steel and heavy gauge carbon steel 1900 sq. in. of cooking surface – grills built of heavy gauge expanded metal with welded steel frames
• Removable heavy gauge charcoal/water pan located in main chamber
• Firebox has removable ash pan for easy clean up
• Heavy gauge expanded metal for storage of wood and/or charcoal bags
• Stainless steel front and side trays gives ample work surface
• Heavy duty rubber wheels and 3″ castors make for easy mobility
• Large, easy to read thermometer
• Stainless steel hardware and hinges
• Paper towel holder and utensil hooks
• Lifetime burnout warranty on firebox
• 390 lb. 86″L x 36″W x 58″H
• Infrared Burners (32,000 BTU) - Perfect for searing steaks, grilling fajitas, boneless chicken breasts, tuna and salmon steaks, vegetables and so much more.
• H-Type Burner (30,000 BTU) - Slow cooking thicker cuts of meat such as tenderloins, chicken parts, sausage, and more.
• Pressure Burner (40,000 BTU) - This burner gives you the ability to fry, boil, simmer and basically cook anything you would normally cook indoors